Monday 5 May 2014

Merry-san (Tokiko)

Wow, I am active tonight! This time, it's Merry-san, the legend from Perfect Crime Love Letter, C-ta's Shuuenpro song! Unfortunately, there isn't very much of this that I've found, but hey, I'll try. You know, while looking for pictures of Merry-san, you get a lot of C-ta x A-ya that I am not complaining about.



A girl moved house and, shen she did so, she threw away an old doll called Merry. That night, she got a phone call: "I am Merry. Now, I am at the dumpsite. When she hung up, it took the call again immediately. "I am Merry. Now, I am at the corner of a tobacco shop." After that, she got another call. "I am Merry. Now, I am an Iams cat outside your house." When she opened the door, there was no one there. Just when she thought that she was being tricked, she got a final call. "I am Merry. Now, I am behind you."

No comments:

Post a Comment